Please take note that our Sunday worship times have changed! New starting Sunday, March 24th, there will be worship held at 9:00 AM and also at 11:00 AM.
We offer many ways to get connected at Central so you can find your place in the family and allow you to grow spiritually and in fellowship with the body of Christ. We have small groups for bible study, we have ministries for all ages that will challenge you and help you walk out Christianity. Our main services bring a contemporary style of worship that is directed by the Spirit.
Also for those of you not able to connect with us for our Sunday Service, please click on the following link for our live stream and video archives.
1. The Scriptures are Inspired by God and are the only infallible and authoritative written Word of God. The Bible, both Old and New Testaments, declares God’s design and plan for mankind. (2 Timothy 3:15-17; 2 Peter 1:21)
2. There is only One True God–-eternally existent in three persons…God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit…commonly known as the Trinity. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:10,11; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Matthew 28:19)
3. In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God. We believe in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His death on the cross, His resurrection from the dead, and His position at the right hand of God the Father. (Luke 2:40; John 17:5; Philippians 2:6,7; Galatians 4:4; 2 Peter 3:18; Hebrews 4:15)
4. Though originally good, Man Willingly Fell to Sin–-ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world. Sin separates us from God. (Romans 3:23; 5:12-19)
5. Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God Through Salvation, by accepting Jesus’ free offer of forgiveness for sin made possible by the blood He shed on the cross. The only way to be forgiven and made clean is to repent of our sins, believe in Jesus Christ, and submit to His will for our lives. (John 3:16; Romans 10:9; 1 John 1:8,9)
6. And practice two ordinances—(1) Water Baptism by Immersion (not sprinkling) which represents having died with Christ and being raised with Him to walk in newness of life (Mathew 28:19), and (2) Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic memorial of Jesus’ suffering and death for our salvation. (1 Corinthians 11:26)
7. The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation that empowers believers for boldness in witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times. (Acts 1:8; 8:12-17)
8. The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is ‘Speaking in Tongues,’ as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout the New Testament Book of Acts and the Epistles. (Acts 2:4)
9. Sanctification Initially Occurs at Salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is made holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christlike. (Romans 6:1-11; 12:1; 1 Peter 1:15,16)
10. The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe the Church consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God’s offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ. (Mark 16:15,16; 1 Corinthians 12:13)
11. A Divinely Called and Scripturally Ordained Leadership Ministry Serves the Church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, and to build up or edify the body of believers–-the Church. (Mark 16:15-20; John 4:23,24; Ephesians 4:11-16)
12. Divine Healing of the Sick is a Privilege for Christians Today. The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer. (Isaiah 53:5; Matthew 8:16,17; James 5:14-16)
13. In The Blessed Hope—When Jesus Raptures His Church Prior to His Return to Earth (the Second Coming). At this future moment in time all believers who have died will rise from their graves and will meet the Lord in the air, and Christians who are alive will be raptured, or caught up with them, to be with the Lord forever. (John 14:3; 1 Corinthians 15:51,52; 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17; Titus 2:13)
14. In The Millennial Reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His second coming and begins His peaceful rule over earth for 1,000 years. This millennial reign will bring the salvation of national Israel and the establishment of universal peace. (Psalm 72:3-8; Micah 4:3,4; Matthew 24:30; Revelation 22:13)
15. A Final Judgment Will Take Place for those who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for the way they lived and consigned to eternal punishment in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. (Matthew 9:43-48; Revelation 20:11-15)
16. And look forward to the perfect New Heavens and a New Earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him. We will live there with Him forever following His millennial reign on Earth. “And so shall we forever be with the Lord!” (2 Peter 3:13; Revelation 21, 22)