Want to be a part of enriching the lives of others during this holiday season? Sign up to be a part of Central Assembly of God's Christmas Outreach!
Please follow the following link to sign up and help out during our 2018 Christmas Outreach!
The following are the available roles that you can help with:
- Outreach - Distribute flyers over a course of a few days to designated areas prior to the Christmas Outreach.
- Tree Distribution - Assist with cutting down, wrapping and picking up the trees prior to the Christmas Outreach and distributing the day of the Christmas Outreach.
- Pantry/Grocery Team - Assist with sorting and packing grocery bags prior to the Christmas Outreach and distributing groceries to guests the day of the Christmas Outreach.
- Gift Distribution - Assist with sorting and packing gifts prior to the Christmas Outreach and distributing gifts the day of the Christmas Outreach.
- Parking - Assist with directing traffic, parking in the church's parking lot and around the church building the day of the Christmas Outreach.
- Van/Bus Drivers - Drivers needed to pick up guests at various locations throughout the Lehigh Valley and shuttle guests/volunteers back and forth between parking lots.
- Registration - Checking in guests in the foyer as they arrive, tracking attendance, communicating number of guests to the various ministries and directing guests where to go upon registering.
- Greeters - Welcome guests, escort guests to various locations throughout the building, act as general building guides for the guests and runners between the various ministries and their leaders.
- Ushers/Security - Provide overall security, maintaining calm and order at various locations throughout the building, including the church's entrances/exists and throughout the hallways and sanctuary. Also, escort guests to their seats in the sanctuary. Address and manage any emergency that may arise throughout the day.
- Altar - Assist with praying for new believers and guiding them in the next steps.
- Meal for Volunteers - Assist with cooking a hot meal and/or serving meal to the volunteers on the day of the Christmas Outreach.
- Nursery - Assist with children ages infant to 5 years old (up to pre-K aged children).
- Children - Assist with children in Kindergarten through 5th grade.
- Set Up/Tear Down - Assist with moving furniture, setting up tables/chairs and arranging the various rooms the day before the Christmas Outreach and again moving furniture back, putting tables/chairs away and putting back the rooms together the evening of (following the end of) the Christmas Outreach.